Saturday consultations available - First 15 minutes is free
Helping You Call Australia Home
Call Us Today: 02 9291 9288

Returning Residents

Five Year Resident Return visa (subclass 155)

A person may apply for a Five year Resident Return visa if they are a former or current Australian permanent resident or former citizen to travel overseas and return to Australia.

Former Resident visa (subclass 151)

A person may apply for a Former Resident visa if they are a former Australian permanent resident and served in the Australian Armed Forces before 1981.

For information on applicable health and police checks, IELTS testing, and Assurance of Support (AOS) please click here.

Talk to us today about applying for your returning visa – Contact Us